1. ENGLISH TRANSCRIPTION: We are looking for experiencedtranscriptionists to work (primarily) Monday - Friday. We are not adding anyone who currently is employed elsewhere on a fulltime basis. We are looking for people who can begin immediately and who can work at least three or more days a week. Please do not apply if you do not meet these criteria.
2. FOREIGN LANGUAGES: We are adding select foreign language translators to our list of independent contractors. (See below)
1. Court certified Spanish translators, preferably living in the state of Florida.
2. Translators who are certified (or have been nationally tested) in both Spanish and Portuguese.
3. Spanish translators who have recent, activeU.S. Department of Homeland Security clearance.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
You must be able to pass FBI and state police criminal background checks, with fingerprints, at your own expense, or provide evidence of recent federal security clearance.
You must be a native English speaker for general transcription work.
Translators must be certified in their language through either a state or federal court interpreter's program, ATA, ATLA, ACTFL, or other nationally recognized certifying agency. Proof of current certification is required.
You must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident, living and working in the U.S.
We do not hire beginners or students pursuing other fields of study.We seek experienced transcriptionists and translators only. We are not hiring people employed fulltime elsewhere as they cannot produce enough work on their off hours to meet our outsource needs. Typing fast is not evidence of being a professional transcriber.
Due to a very large volume of inquiries, we do not keep resumes on file and we do not accept phone call inquiries.
HOW TO APPLY
American High-Tech Transcription, Inc., accepts inquiries via email only.
When requesting additional information about independent contracting opportunities, cut and paste your request and resume into the body of the mail. We do not open attachments.
We will not send information to you at another employer's email address! Please use your own personal email address when requesting information. Thank you.
Send an email to email@example.com and paste your resume and contact information into the body of the email and state whether you are applying for a translator's position or for general transcription.