NEEDED: Former court reporter or high-speed court reporting student who no longer wishes to stay in school, or experienced transcriptionist to work full time in our Largo, Florida, office as an employee. Begin immediately. This is a position that is paid hourly. Benefits. We require a criminal background check. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not open attachments. Please include relevant experience and resume in body of email. State that you are looking for the fulltime in-house employee position.
We need the following Independent Contractors (to work from home):
1. ENGLISH TRANSCRIPTION: When we are in need of transcriptionists, we look to hire experienced transcriptionists who can produce work during normal business hours, Monday - Friday. We have enough coverage for evenings and on weekends. We are looking for people who can begin immediately and who can work at least three or more days a week. Please do not apply if you do not meet these criteria.
2. FOREIGN LANGUAGE Translation: We are adding select foreign language translators to our list of independent contractors. (See below)
1. Court certified Spanish translators, preferably living in the state of Florida.
2. Translators who are certified (or have been nationally tested) in both Spanish and Portuguese.
3. Spanish translators who have recent and still active U.S. Department of Homeland Security clearance.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
You must be able to pass FBI and state police criminal background checks, with fingerprints, at your own expense, or provide evidence of recent federal security clearance.
You must be a native English speaker for general transcription work.
Translators must be certified in their language through either a state or federal court interpreter's program, ATA, ATLA, ACTFL, or other nationally recognized certifying agency. Proof of current certification is required.
You must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident, living and working in the U.S.
We do not hire beginners or students pursuing other fields of study. Typing fast is not evidence of being a professional transcriber.
Due to a very large volume of inquiries, we do not keep resumes on file and we do not accept phone call inquiries.
HOW TO APPLY
American High-Tech Transcription, Inc., accepts inquiries via email only.
When requesting additional information about independent contracting opportunities, cut and paste your request and resume into the body of the mail. We do not open attachments.
We will not send information to you at another employer's email address! Please use your own personal email address when requesting information. Thank you.
Send an email to email@example.com and paste your resume and contact information into the body of the email and state whether you are applying for a translator's position or for general transcription.