1. ENGLISH: At this time, we are not adding any new independent contractors for English Transcription.Please check back in three months. We do not keep resumes on file.
2. FOREIGN LANGUAGES: We are adding select foreign language translators to our list of independent contractors. (See below)
1. Court certified Spanish translators, preferably living in the state of Florida.
2. Translators who are certified (or have been nationally tested) in both Spanish and Portuguese.
3. Spanish translators who have recent, activeU.S. Department of Homeland Security clearance.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
You must be able to pass FBI and state police criminal background checks, with fingerprints, at your own expense, or provide evidence of recent federal security clearance.
You must be a native English speaker for general transcription work.
Translators must be certified in their language through either a state or federal court interpreter's program, ATA, ATLA, ACTFL, or other nationally recognized certifying agency. Proof of current certification is required.
You must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident.
We do not hire beginners or students pursuing other fields of study.We seek experienced transcriptionists and translators only. Typing fast is not evidence of being a professional transcriber.
Due to a very large volume of inquiries, we do not keep resumes on file and we do not accept phone call inquiries.
HOW TO APPLY
American High-Tech Transcription, Inc., accepts inquiries via email only.
When requesting additional information about independent contracting opportunities, cut and paste your request and resume into the body of the mail. We do not open attachments.
We will not send information to you at another employer's email address! Please use your own personal email address when requesting information. Thank you.
Send an email to email@example.com and paste your resume and contact information into the body of the email and state whether you are applying for a translator's position or for general transcription.